If You Like Finn, You Might Love...
Could Philo be the next Milo?
We love the o-ending and sweet meaning of this dynamic and distinctive Greek name, often used in literature, but never particularly popular.
The... Read More
Julia Roberts drew the biblical Phineas into the limelight when she chose it, with the even-more-antique spelling Phinnaeus, for her twin son, now called Finn. Phineas had last been heard from via... Read More
You might want to abbreviate this from one of the Biblical originals or use it as a name all on its own, an update of Sam or Finn. Sim is a Scottish Gaelic form of Simon.Read More
You might also like these lists:
- Cool Girl Names from Ancient Cultures Includes: Aurelia
- Baby Names That Mean Luck Includes: Asher
- Space Baby Names Includes: Aurora
- Italian Word Names Includes: Aurora
- Names Girls Love Having Includes: Ariel
- 1900s Baby Names Includes: Arthur
- Belles of the Ball Includes: Annabel, Arabella
- Unisex Baby Names Includes: Avery
- Antique Baby Names Ready for Restoration Includes: Adeline, Amos, Atticus
- Literary Names for Girls Includes: Arabella, Aurora