Results 1 to 5 of 239
April 17th, 2012 03:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
How many Kids can you have in 10 Years? w/namebank
1. Roll this dice: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm
2. Roll for every year, if you get an even number, you have a baby, if you roll an odd number, you dont.
3. Roll the dice again to find out how many you have! (1-6 babies )
4. Roll again for each baby to find out the gender!
Boys: Alden, Arthur, Anthony, Brett, Caleb, Oliver, Orion, Mason, Maxwell, Riley, Ryan, Richard, Rodney, Noah, Nolan, Nash, Elias, Eli, Emmett, Everett, Emilio, Vincent, Vaughn, Trent, Taylor, Mack, Jack, Stefan, Silas, Zachary, Declan, Darcy, William, Wyatt, Harrison, Henry, Holden, Keiran, Carter, Finley, Quinton, Logan, Lucas, Cale, Callum, Isaac, Ian, Isaiah, Jordan, Greyson, Graham, Robert, Sawyer, Yunel, Jonathan, Paul, Patrick, Xavier, Blake, Christian, Liam, Sullivan, Torsten, Walker.
Girls: Annabel, Olivia, Ada, Ava, Chloe Clara, Kate, Rosalie, Riley, Delilah, Lila, Kinsley, Zoe, Amelia, Ariel, Evelyn, Hazel, Nora, Joanna, Jessa, Quinn, Lucia, Blair, Briar, Bethany, Lola, Lia/Leah, Willow, Gillian/Jillian, Maisie, Macy, Morgan, Fiona, Alison, Lindsay, Delia, Cecilia, Julia, Naia, Kaia, Tara, Tessa, Jasmine, Vienna, Viola, Margaret, Isobel, Payson, Emma, Eve, Eva, Penelope, Serena, Seraphina, Genevieve, Sadie, Xenia, Heather, Erin, Audrey, Juliet, Lauren, Laura, Blake, Hannah.
6. Roll again 9 more times for each year!
Last edited by jojo646; April 17th, 2012 at 03:54 PM.