Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Sylvie Rose for sure

Sylvie Rose is lovely and definitely the one I like best! It is classic and sweet sounding. Tallulah Poppy and Summer Skye are nature heavy and wouldn't age well.

Sylvie Rose - love. I adore Sylvie just as it is and Rose complements it very nicely! She just shines above the rest.

Tallulah Poppy - second favorite. I agree with @mischa that it is quite cutesy but I adore both names separately. I like the nns Tallie and Lulu for Tallulah.

Summer Skye - I like Summer a lot (and have a great face to put to it), but it just doesn't quite match up to the other two options, imo. I love the idea of Summer, and Summer Skye is sweet, but I just don't love it here, for some reason. Sorry.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Tallulah Poppy Tatlock- This one is pretty and works well as long as you're not worried about alliteration

Summer Skye Tatlock- This is nice but for me it doesn't seem to flow as well.

Sylvie Rose Tatlock- I really like this one! Sylvia would work well too.

Sylvie Rose by a mile!!!! I think that is an absolutely stunning & beautiful name!