Menu

Name my daughter Clover given last name will be Brookfield?

Can I name my twin daughter Clover given her last name will be Brookfield? Can you think of a boy's name that will go well with Clover? Some other possibilities are Noa and Ben or Thea and Nico (Nicholas).

Re: Name my daughter Clover given last name will be Brookfield?

I think Clover Brookfield is an amazing name! I know you posted earlier in the Sibling Names part of the forum, and am wondering what your favorite names were from people's suggestions?

I love Cleo with:

Atticus
    Oliver
    Augustin/August
    Jasper
    Milo
    Miles
    Sebastian
    Theodore
    Charles
    Dashiell
    Everett
    Felix
    Henry
    Leo
    Malcolm
    Truman
    Phineas
    Dexter
    Hugo

I'm not a fan of Noa for girls, and while I love Benjamin, I'm not a fan of only using Ben as a first name. Noa and Benjamin do sound lovely together, although little Noa will be mistaken for a boy quite often.

I like the name Thea, too, but only as a nickname (Theodora). Nico is a great name, too, and goes nicely with the nickname Thea.

Your twin sets are from decidedly different styles, and I'm wondering which you prefer? Comfy and classic (Clover and ____), Biblical (Noa and Benjamin), or exotic (Theodora and Nico). You certainly have some lovely choices! :-)

Re: Name my daughter Clover given last name will be Brookfield?

Clover Brookfield-so wonderful!
    I do not care for Noa. To me it sounds like something is missing. I love Noah for a boy, and I love Nora for a girl.
    Eleanora Brookfield, Nora Brookfield. This sounds wonderful, but doesn't sound contemporary enough for you.

Boy's Names
    Theodore Brookfield, Theo Brookfield-sounds great! Theo and Clover. I do love this combo.
    Benjamin Brookfield, Ben Brookfield-not as good as Theo, but fine. Ben and Clover-nice!
    Noah Brookfield-sounds very cute! Noah and Clover-cute!
    Nicholas Brookfield, Nico Brookfield. I like Nicholas Brookfield, but Nico Brookfield is hard for me to say. It's heavy on the "k" sound. Do you like Colin as a nickname for Nicholas?
    Nicholas Brookfield, Colin Brookfield. Colin and Clover-kind of matchy, but very cute.
    Colin as a nickname for Nicholas and Nora as a nickname for Eleanora, Leonora, or Eleanor would be really elegant. Colin and Nora-lovely, not as contemporary as Colin and Clover.