Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What would you think?

Using my favourite names as examples here (only expecting one right now lol) but if you were to see the sibset Aurora, Violet and Finley/Finlay would you assume the person had 3 girls or 2 girls and a boy? TIA.

I would think two girls and a boy because the first two are so feminine and the third is unisex and more tailored.
    Ellen Virginia * Margaret Audrey * Louisa Catherine * Celia Irene * Molly Caroline
    Timothy Gerard * Benedict Jude * Joseph Malachi * Leo Edmund * Peter Vincent

Also Liking: Sybil Grace * Edith Rebecca * Lydia Joan * Ivy Clara * Siobhan Brigid

Thank you, that's what I'm aiming for... I'm in the UK where Finley is mostly used for males and as my family are Irish so to me it is 100% boy and was put off with the unisex association it has now.

I agree, Finley sounds boy to me. I think Finn could be a girls name, but it doesn't flow with Aurora and Violet.

Quote Originally Posted by summs View Post
    I agree, Finley sounds boy to me. I think Finn could be a girls name, but it doesn't flow with Aurora and Violet.
    Finley Theodore was a top choice for a boy until I saw it popping up more often as a girl's name on sites like these. We planned change to Finnian instead as Finn doesn't work with our short, one syllable surname, but it doesn't fit with Theodore which we were set on as a middle. Last option was to change Theodore to first and have Finn, Fionn or Finley as the middle but I do slightly prefer Finley/Finnian as first so keep trying to make it work lol.

Aurora and Violet are top choices for a girl so I'm trying to get a feel of what they all sound like together.