Menu

Montgomery "Monty"?

Not expecting, but what do you think of the name Montgomery or "Monty"?

At first I was hesitant to use it and it seemed kind of...old, but the more I thought about it, I'm kind of coming around on the name. He could go by "Monty" growing up and only use Montgomery on more formal things/applications.

What do you think?
    Name favourites
    Boys: Colin Bryce

I love this name! It may seem old to some people, but it's also a surname which has become a chic way of naming.
    It's definitely a great name!

Additionally, the name has started popping up in some current TV shows, such as Monty from "The 100".
    ~Joan/Joanie, Winifred/Winry, Heidi~
    Evangeline | Felicity | Mae | Alice | Dorothy | Ingrid | Margaery | Elizabeth | Bernadette

~Conrad, Rex, Isaac/Ike~
    William | Hugh | Herschel | Ian | Barnaby | Hugo | Lawrence | Rowan | Donovan | Xavier

I love the name Montgomery. Unfortunately, it really wasn't usable for my son. You see I owned and adsolutely loved a Monte Carlo SS. My family and friends would have really made fun of me. And my boyfriend would have vetoed it too. But I think I will use it for a pet name at some point.

I dislike Montgomery and pretty much any intuitive "full name" for Monty. However, I do like Monty.

I love Monty a lot and though i prefer Montague or Monty as a fullname, Montgomery is nice too
    Grace
    Sarai Matilda|Cherith Eliza|Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty
    Una Adele|Mabli Charlotte|Percy Evander|Otto Elias
    Cleo Tallulah|Lois Aurelia|Jesse Peregrine|Bram Atticus
    Maeve Emily|Sloane Felicity|Linus Theodore|Jude Amadeus