Menu

Post Abigail or Lacey

Hello, I created a character a long time ago, it's for a cartoon that I created and I need your help to decide which name is a good fit for my character.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has long blonde hair and her skin is rose beige, she has a long oval shaped head with a long pointy nose with freckles with large muppet-like eyes, she is average-height and her body is rotund shape but still slender. She wears a green hat and sky blue shirt with blue jean shorts. she speaks with a nasally midwestern accent.

Takes place in modern-day United States in the 2010s.

She is a young twelve year old girl who lives in a nice neighborhood which is located in Michigan, her mother Nora is a office worker and her father Anthony works at a multinational conglomerate holding company, she has two brothers Richard (age:16) and Seth (age:8) also a sister Danielle (age: 11), also she has a pet rat named Dmitri who has a good friendship with her. She is best described as tomboyish, nice, cool, optimistic, outgoing, fun-loving, compassionate, friendly, smart, laid-back, normal, confident, tough, loyal, clever, active, kind, witty, humorous, eccentric, helpful, quirky, feisty, sassy, brave, mischievous, bright, strong, resourceful, enthusiastic, adventurous, energetic, spunky, bighearted, perky, down to earth, and athletic, she can be also a bit cynical, stubborn, immature, annoying, boisterous, arrogant, and bossy at times. She is a young girl who likes to play sports, riding her skateboard and also hanging out with her friends, where she's usually the funny one of the group. She's in Junior High School and is in the 7th grade, she is involved in the school's activities like she's a part of the girls' basketball team and running track. She has a group of friends like Clara, who is her lifelong friend; Sam, who has bit of a adversarial friendship but she secretly admires him; Brian, a nerdy boy who has a crush on her and Oz, his twin brother who has a good relationship with her. Her favorite hobbies are playing sports, spending time with her pet rat, riding her skateboard, hanging out with her friends and having fun.

The names that i'm considering:
    Abigail
    Lacey

I would like her name to be a nice and modern name that has a good fit to her personality and character. If you had already choose a name for her, hit the reply button!
    Last edited by jc1999; September 7th, 2019 at 12:50 AM.