Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name suggestions please!

Hello! This is my first post here, but I used to read these forums all the time when I was pregnant with my first. We’re now beginning to try for our second and I’m focused on finding a perfect boy name.

Our current list of boy names-

Jorah
    Shia
    Indigo
    Winter
    Rumi
    Ari
    Asa
    Magnus
    Bear
    Willow
    Ravi
    Neve

Our first son is named Ezra and has a family name for his middle name. Unfortunately the combination sounds very biblical and people often assume we’re religious based on his name (we are not at all). For our second we are really wanting to avoid a very religious sounding name and I’m leaning towards a name with nature roots. DH has a guilty pleasure of gothic/mythical names like Ulysses, Wolfgar, etc. (hard pass for me).

Our current boy favorites are Willow (mine) and Magnus (his).

What are your best middle name ideas for our names? Do you have any other first name suggestions based on our current list?

I would assume that Willow is a girl but I love Magnus. Middle name suggestions..

Magnus Wolfgang
    Magnus Ari
    Magnus Ravi
    Magnus Alistair
    Magnus Arlo
    Magnus Tate
    Magnus Remi

We know willow is most often used on girls, but we prefer it for a boy. Thanks

I've always loved the name Asa! Just know that it is a deeply Biblical name (Old Testament).

Shia, Ari, and Indigo, and Magnus are my votes. So maybe mixing those up to come up with a FN? Shia Indigo? Ari Indigo? Ari Magnus?