Menu

Page 2 of 1510 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
    Someone on here has a sibset of Skander and Drake...and someone else has a daughter named Azula (unusable for me due to the despicable character on 'Avatar: The Last Airbender', but a beautiful name nonetheless).
    Simon, Eloise/Louise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Conrad, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Dashiell, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Archer, Gabriel, Persephone, Raphael, Dov

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I once saw the name Ever August Rose in a signature once, and I remember thinking, 'Wow, that is a BEAUTIFUL combination!' Boom, a perfect guilty pleasure was born.
    Intrigued by....
    🔅Elowen🔅Georgiana🔅Pearl🔅Johanna🔅
    ☁️Nathaniel☁️Maximilian☁️Edmund☁️W illiam☁️

I'm seconding Henry Atlas. And from memory he had a sister named Margot Story, which I though was stunning, too.
    Mama to Twincesses - Elowen Iris & Tallulah Dove
    Rose Florence |Emmeline Scout |Luella Snow |Poppy Evangeline | Matilda Fleur
    Otto Benedict | Caspian Jude | Perseus Kit | Jasper Louis | Felix Montgomery

In one of the more recent birth announcement posts, I absolutely positively completely swooned over William Balthazar and Catherine Ophelia as siblings.

From a couple posts/signatures (I can't remember whose), I LOVE Eliora Mercy and Cordelia Eilonwy Snow. I saw them quite a while back but haven't forgotten them because I think they are just so pretty! The second one is not at all the sort of name I'd use, but still, just wow.
    Eleanor June ~ Catherine Moira ~ Clare Marguerite ~ Rose Genevieve ~ Elizabeth Astrid

Rhys Anthony ~ August Xavier ~ John Paul Thomas ~ Finnian James

Even though I don't really like Rosalie or Elizabeth, I saw someone who put them together and I went WOW! It's honestly one of the prettiest pairings I have ever heard. Whoever is naming their kid Rosalie Elizabeth is going to have a lucky kid.
    Amy
    Very indecisive namenerd
    Planning to adopt one day

Mirabelle Lilith♥Juliette Aurora♥Audrey Rose♥Naomi Fawn♥Leia Violet

Finn Alexander♥Salem Darcy♥James Poet♥Milo Atticus♥Xavier Everett

Henry Atlas & Margot Story are my kiddos! I love their names so much, it makes me giddy that you like them! I had the hardest time coming up with a name for my baby girl that would be as good as Henry Atlas.
    Mama of Henry Atlas & Margot Story

Other name loves:

Girls: Phoebe, Ramona, Holiday, Matilda, Susan, Helen
    Boys: Thomas, Ulysses, Odin, Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by mariemama View Post
    Henry Atlas & Margot Story are my kiddos! I love their names so much, it makes me giddy that you like them! I had the hardest time coming up with a name for my baby girl that would be as good as Henry Atlas.
    I somehow missed hearing about Margot! You definitely achieved perfection, good job mama
    baby BOY arriving november 2015

currently considering:
    Martin, Shepherd, Edmond, Teagan, Winston, Absalom
    a girl would have been named:
    Beatrix Judith

Opheliaflora, I think I was the one with Cecilia Niamh
    I saw Cillian Ambrose on someone's signature and I love that.
    weird honey

Someone posted about Anthem and there were a lot of mixed reactions to it, but I really liked it. They were nice enough to say I could add it to my list and I came up with Cicero Anthem :-)
    Proud Mummy to Zeke Cahuilla. Welcoming baby July 2017!!!

Current likes - Daddy approved!. Boy: Dara, Tadhg. Girl: Risa, Ekko

Quote Originally Posted by mariemama View Post

Well done mama! I especially love the middle names in your signature. Very cool!
    Mama to Twincesses - Elowen Iris & Tallulah Dove
    Rose Florence |Emmeline Scout |Luella Snow |Poppy Evangeline | Matilda Fleur
    Otto Benedict | Caspian Jude | Perseus Kit | Jasper Louis | Felix Montgomery