Menu

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    Damian Stone: Damian was the only name both agreed on and Stone after Stonewall Jackson love this combo
    Emily Brooke: a girl got baptised when I was still "cooking" so got named after her I love Brooke but hate Emily like Hitler hated Jews
    Mother of little boys Evan Isaac Esau and Gunner Ace

My name is Brandon and my sisters name is Sarah. We both love our names, and I think they work well together

I'm Alexandra Nicole, and my brother is Kyle Austin.

I don't think our names go together much at all. The only one I like is Alexandra - The rest are quite trendy.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

Austyn Rayne (18) -- Me! Austyn was just a name my mom really liked, she heard of it on a soap opera that she watched. They spelt it with a y to make it more feminine. Rayne was just a name both of my parents agreed on. They spelt it that way because my moms cousin's (who is like a sister to her) middle name is Jayne, so they wanted to spell it like that.

Cole Michael (11) -- Cole was just a name my mom really liked, and Michael is my brother's fathers middle name.

Brett Alan (9) -- Brett was a named my mom really liked, Alan is my grandfather's name.

Delilah CarrieLynn (6) -- Delilah was technically named after the song "Hey There Delilah", my mom fell in love with the name because of that song. (so did I and I wanted to name my future daughter Delilah, but my mom stole it from me.) Carrie is my mother's sisters name, and Lynn is my grandmothers name.
    Kohen / Blake / Madden / Dale / Jonah / Reid / Camden / Matthew / Shayden

-♥-
    Harriet "Hattie" / Josephine "Josie" / Charlotte "Lottie" / Juliette "Jett" /
    Theodore "Theo" / Nathaniel "Nate" / Lawrence "Lance" / Kenneth "Kenny"
    -♥-

Shelby / Elena / Lakelyn / Ashtyn / Audra / Ada / Kennedy / Claire / Hazel

dannilynnalexis Guest
    I already posted mine, so here are my husband and his siblings.

Anthony James (Hubby)
    Ava Joy (7 years younger)
    Adrianna Jane (9 years younger)
    Alecia Josephine (16 years younger)