Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what were you going to use??

What names did you want to use when u were Younger or what did u almost choose as you liked it for so long for a child? boy or girl! x
    Mum to Bailey and Liberty

MMC Dec '16

i will start!!

I was keen On Aimee Grace when i first got with my other half

then it was nearly Talia Jade, Peyton Hollie Caitlin

Erm.. for boys.. i THINK it was Ashton and Evan posssibly Ivor..

How much has changed..

I used ashton..

Never used any of the others...

:/
    Mum to Bailey and Liberty

MMC Dec '16

When I was in fifth grade, I was obsessed with the name Abigail. I was sure I'd have a daughter with the name one day! It's way too popular for me now. I loved Peter, Bryn, Jonathan, and Landon for boys in high school. I didn't really like boys' names before then, haha. Peter is the first boys' name I remember LOVING. I still love it a ton.

I remember really loving Lacey, Liberty, Eliza/Elisa (for the longest time, I was sure they were pronounced the same!), Claire, etc. in high school.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Sophia was/is my favorite name for girls, I picked it when I was 12. I didn't use is because of it's popularity, but every time I meet a little Sophia I swoon a bit over her name. Surprisingly I am still not bored with it and completely understand why so many people love it. Also Gwendolyn, I love it but my husband just doesn't like it

From age 10 until just a few months ago (I'm 21 now) I wanted to name my daughter Alana Marie and my son Noah Riley. I still love those names, but they're farther down my list now.

I also liked:
    Shannon
    Anika
    Shayla
    Jocelyn
    Jayden
    Jason
    Cameron
    Daniel
    Evan
    Not expecting, just having fun collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 24 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Ladies: Juliet Elaine, Madeleine Audrey, Emilia Noelle, Lydia Caris, Elodie Katherine, Carys Emily, Victoria Elise

Gentlemen: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Jay, Roman/Rowan Gabriel, Evan Parker, Elliott Jude, Dawson Cole, Jude/Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Nehemiah, Everett Jacob