Discovered another name...no info on it!

You know how sometimes in public establishments there are boards where thank-you cards are posted, such as doctor's offices and places where kids go for field trips?

That is how I discovered Xhymena! It was written in the undeveloped scrawl of a seven-ish year old, so it was particularly charming.

A quick Google search turned up nothing, and I am unsure of how to pronounce it. In my head it sounds a bit like zih-MEE-na.

What do you think? Do you know of any info on it?

It looks to me like a tryndee spelling of Ximena, and unfortunately, one that has "hymen" in the middle of it.
    g w e n

Viola Mireille Sancia Blue Cosima Vale Odette Susanna
    Dash Apollo Madoc Orion Mars Auberon Kieran Atlas

Cameron Alastor Wilde ⋆ Emmett Fidelio ⋆ Zeke Borealis
    Zara Fionnuala ⋆ Coraline Octavia Luna ⋆ Cleo Amara ⋆ Adela Seraphine
    v o t e

Maybe it was an alternative spelling of Ximena? I instinctively pronounce it zee-MAY-nah, but I could be wrong. It is pretty.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Reminds me of the skin condition eczema... sorry
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

raspberries, it's okay, it isn't a name for me - I just stumbled across a name and wanted to share it!

geeknamezyo, Ack I didn't notice the hymen part! That is rather unfortunate, lol.

And thanks, I thought it might be an alternative spelling of something, but was unsure. I hadn't really heard of Ximena.