Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I feel like that with all of my girls names at the moment. With the exception of Beatrice (I never liked this to begin with), Ottilie, Olive and Florence. I guess my two major favourites that I am starting to get bored of are Violet and Octavia.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I used to adore the name Matilda but growing a bit tired of it!

I used to love Maeve but I don't swoon as much when I hear it. Same with Rosmary.
    XOXO Whillemina
    Crazy and Happy Name-Obsessed Teen
    Faves
    Kirrily, Rosalind, Tamsin, Josephine

Iris. I'm not sure what happened, I'm just kind of over it now. And I loved it for years. Maybe it will grab my attention again one day... but not today.
    bio: Raphael David, Ignatius Peter
    fostering: M & J

Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Nazareth, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ulysses, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Woodrow, Leopold

In the past year? I can't really think of anything. My list usually doesn't change too much, haha. I can think of several that were huge favorites and have since fallen off my list, though, like Seth, Silas, Daniel, Holden, Jonas, Leila/Laila, Hadley (okay, I still ADORE this, but I refuse to use a unisex name up front, so I won't go near it), Eliza (still love it, but it just seems so overused now). I would say Emmeline, as well, as that was once my top choice, but it is back on my list and I adore it, so I'm not sure that qualifies here. Those have all been off my list for over a year, though...
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here