View Poll Results: What one do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Makenzie Rae

1 1.54%
  • Adalyn Reese

13 20.00%
  • Callie Rose

42 64.62%
  • None

9 13.85%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaann07 View Post
    Thank you ladies. I do like Adalyn Rose too. We only have Makenzie in the running because my hubby wanted Kenzie by itself and I said no, Rae was what he came up with for a middle name, which he stole that from one of his soldiers. Callie is one we both somewhat agree on. I do agree it is somewhat short but I do not like the longer name options for Callie. I would love also to have a "A" middle name for Callie but the only one I come up with is Ann which I'm not 100% sure if it sounds to choppy.

PS my middle name is Ann my mom's is Rosylynn so Rose kinda works in it for her.
    If you both like Callie, then I think I would go with that! Callie Rose is perfectly fine, and really Callie Ann works too.

Some Ann and Rose- middle name options:
    Callie Rosaline
    Callie Roslyn
    Callie Annabelle
    Callie Anneliese
    Callie Anastasia (a stretch, but it works!)

Some other options with A middle names:
    Callie Angeline
    Callie Adeline
    Callie Alexandra
    Callie Amabel
    Callie Amelia
    Callie Ariana

I like Adalyn best--and I like Adalyn Rose, too. While I prefer Adeline, personally, or even a more obscure Addy name, like Adelia, Adalet, Adaya, etc., I think Adalyn works really well with Easton and Rowdy, and I think it's a nice name. I think Callie Rose is very sweet, too, but I don't think it fits with Easton and Rowdy quite as well.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Easton and Rowdy are quite "rough and tumble" sounding names, and Callie Rose is a much more feminine contrast. It is my favourite of your names though. Adalynn I just don't like and Makenzie has so many spelling options but is also quite masculine, they could be three brothers rather than two brothers and a sister.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

I like Adalyn the best!
    ♧ mama to finnegan alexander [11.29.15] ♧
    ♧ a wee one due [08.03.17] ♧
    ♧ sullivan ; seamus ; rosemary ; annemarie ♧

I think Callie Rose is very sweet! You need that after 2 boys. I also like Adalyn, but would prefer Adeline instead.