Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    There are many beautiful suggestions. And I agree that pretty much any g name works . Although soft-g names are a bit more natural I suppose. Do you have any G names you love?

My favorite of the names suggested is Giselle. The nickname works very well too.

My mother is Gloria and is called Gigi but in reality ANY "G" name can use this nickname!

I love Georgiana nn Gigi, although I think really any "G" name can get the nn, honestly. Or any name with the initials GG (personally, I would love to see Grace Giselle, nn Gigi!).

I like the suggestions of Georgia, Giuseppina, Giuliana, Giselle, and Imogen, as well.

The only other idea I had was Georgina.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I like the name Gisele/Giselle a lot! What do you all think of Gittel? Maybe, I could do something like Gittella? Or something or other. Thoughts?

I knew a Gigi full name Georjana, but I agree that any "G" name will do... or for that matter most "J" names as well
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Considerations for our next child's name: Cytheria, Caspian, Seraphina, Cyrus, Arcadia, Venture
    Middles: Beatrix, Dwyn, Jupiter, Violet, Zephyr, River, Willow