Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    My car is named Betty!
    Girls: Genevieve, Juliet, Amelie, Susannah, Jessamine, Indigo, Natalie, Rebecca, Marianna and Annabel

Boys: Samuel, Benjamin, Alexander, Edward, Jonah, Joseph, Michael, Johnathan, Liam and Sebastian

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    My car now is a Nissan Altima named Emmy Blue (because the color is "Emerald Blue," and I thought it was weird). I've had a Ramblin' Rose (a '64 Rambler), Bernice ('75 VW camper van), Banana Cream Pie (the loveliest shade of yellow) and a Rat Bastard (a terrible, terrible mistake).
    Under construction...

@lucialucentum - lol, no, I was quite young when Hanson came out, and really had no interest in them. I didn't even know Lucia or Madeleine had anything to do with Hanson, hahaha. I don't even know where it came from, really--I just went with it.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Oh yeah I did. Staring with Spoc, which stood for Silver Piece of Crap. We had a love-hate relationship. And it just grew from there.

Oh yeah I did. Staring with Spoc, which stood for Silver Piece of Crap. We had a love-hate relationship.

And the naming just grew from there.