Olympic Baby Names
Antonella is an Italian version more feminine and exotic than Antonia. Antonina is a similarly appealing possibility, heard in Poland and Russia. Read More
Clover is a charming, perky choice if you want to move beyond hothouse blooms like Rose and Lily, and it's recently become a new celeb favorite, chosen by both Neal McDonough and Natasha Gregson Wa... Read More
Much stronger than Dale for a boy. Read More
Recent User Lists
- All - Time Favorite Girls' names.
- Four Letter Girl's Names
- What goes with Bravery?
- *Undiscovered Girls Names*
- Absolutely fresh udiscovered girls names!
While John Wayne and Duke Ellington are worthy role models, this name sounds like a too-flimsy diminutive. Only someone like Diane Keaton could get away with using it for her son. Read More
Creative gem perfect for an architect's son, in tribute to modern Finnish-American architect Eero Saarinen. Read More
Faustine means good luck, although the association with the character who sold his soul to the devil is off-putting. Consider one of the other "lucky" names, like Felicity, instead. Read More
You might also like these lists:
- 1920s Baby Names Includes: Harry
- If You Like Daisy, You Might Love... Includes: Clover
- Harry Potter Names Includes: Fleur, Harry
- Flower Names for Girls Includes: Clover, Fleur
- Goddess Baby Names Includes: Rhiannon
- Cool Boy Names From Around the World Includes: Gaston
- Cool Baby Names That Start With F Includes: Fleur
- Short & Strong Girl Names Includes: Petra
- If You Like Alex, You Might Love... Includes: Harry
- TV Character Names Includes: Petra