Classic Baby Names with a Twist
Simple and universal, Marco is a Latin classic that would make a much livelier namesake for an Uncle Mark. It was used for her son by actress Jill Hennessy and goes well with any straightforward... Read More
Marguerite is a classic French name with a remnant of old-fashioned Gallic charm; and is also a variety of daisy. Chic again in Paris, it's definitely ripe for revival here.
Another... Read More
Mariel Hemingway popularized this attractive and unusual variation of Mary. It's a fairly recent form, emerging in the twentieth century. Other variations include Marielle and Mariella, which is... Read More
Sounds perennially Olde World. Read More
Although often connected to the men's magazine title, Maxim is a chic and powerful name for a little boy. It proving moderately popular too, having been in the Top 1000 in the US for 14 years and... Read More
Micah is a biblical name that growing numbers of parents are looking at as a more unusual alternative to Michael, projecting a shinier, more lively image.
Micah is the name of a... Read More
Recent User Lists
- Cowboy / Western Names (BOYS)
- Skyrim Girl Names
- Boys Names that Sound Both Strong and Smart
- Classic, but Uncommon Names
- my top Hyphen girl Names
Since Morgan is used as--or more--frequently for girls as for boys, this feminization has fallen by the wayside. It drew some brief attention via the pop singer Morgana King.
The similar... Read More
Perfect name for a little girl born on or around Christmas. Its many variations and pet forms include NATALIA, NATALIYA, NATALIE, NATALY, NATASCHA, TALYA, TALIA, TASHA and TASYA.Read More
Niall is pronounced nye-al--something like Neil, but this Irish spelling of the name makes it much more current and cool.
This is an ancient name borne by several of the high kings of... Read More
Nico is one of the great nickname names, full of charm, energy and sex appeal -- a neo Nick. It has risen 30 places in the past year, reaching a new high.
Nico is commonly heard in... Read More
You might also like these lists:
- Cool Girl Names from Ancient Cultures Includes: Aurelia
- Baby Names That Mean Luck Includes: Asher
- Space Baby Names Includes: Aurora
- Italian Word Names Includes: Aurora
- Names Girls Love Having Includes: Ariel
- 1900s Baby Names Includes: Arthur
- Belles of the Ball Includes: Annabel, Arabella
- Unisex Baby Names Includes: Avery
- Antique Baby Names Ready for Restoration Includes: Adeline, Amos, Atticus
- Literary Names for Girls Includes: Arabella, Aurora