If You Like Trevor, You Might Love...
Miles, which took on a permanent veneer of cool thanks to jazz great Miles Davis, is a confident and polished name that has been appreciated in particular by celebrity baby namers, including Elisab... Read More
This can make an unusual yet simple middle name choice, especially for anyone with family ties to Wales. Read More
Now that many dogs are named Max, it's safe to use this sleek, sexy, regal name again for your child. And with the charm of its final 'x,' its regal meaning and its offbeat simplicity, Rex is defin... Read More
Rupert is a charming-yet-manly name long more popular in Britain (where it's attached to a beloved cartoon bear) than in the U.S. Yet we can see Rupert as a more stylish, modern way to honor an anc... Read More
Few people would have considered the surname of this famous Victorian poet as a first name until Russell Crowe chose it for his son in 2006. But, as a rhythmic three-syllable patronymic, Tennyson ... Read More
Trevor, a British standard, took a long time to cross the Atlantic, but finally began its rise here in the 1980s. It is now a thoroughly naturalized citizen, though it still retains a touch of Angl... Read More
Recent User Lists
- Epic Boys List.
- Favorite Girls' Jewish and Hebrew Names
- Irish Girl Names
- Best girl names ever!
- Old Time Gangster, Mobster and Outlaw Names
You might also like these lists:
- If You Like Alex, You Might Love... Includes: Rex
- Jewel Baby Names Includes: Jasper
- Victorian Royal Baby Names Includes: Duncan
- If You Like Austin, You Might Love... Includes: Adrian
- TV Character Names Includes: Desmond, Duncan, Malcolm
- Baby Names with No Nicknames Includes: Miles
- Hot Celebrity Baby Names Includes: Jasper
- Vintage Baby Names Includes: Jasper
- Three-Syllable Baby Names Includes: Adrian
- Scottish Baby Names Includes: Duncan, Ewan, Graham, Malcolm