Streamlined Baby Names
Another approach to creative baby naming, this one as old as ElizaBETH and EuGENE, is to drop the first syllable or syllables, or even an initial letter of a name. These days, for instance, Drew and Ward are cooler baby names than Andy or Ed. Here are some other possibilities but, as with most recipes, feel free to improvise.
Recent User Lists
- "C" Girl's Names That I Love
- Name Combinations - Girls
- If you like the name Scarlett...
- Punk Rock Names for Cool Kids
- 9 Boys' Names With History That Aren't Registered on Nameberry.
List Categories:See All List Categories
You might also like these lists:
- TV Character Names Includes: Remy
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist Includes: Livia
- Girl Baby Names Moving Up Fast Includes: Briella
- Musician Baby Names Includes: Nica
- Cool Girl Names From Around the World Includes: Livia
- Mythological Baby Names for Girls Includes: Nessa
- Soap Opera Baby Names Includes: Remy
- Roman Names for Girls Includes: Livia
- Boy Baby Names Moving Up Fast Includes: Xander
- Scottish Names for Girls Includes: Nessa
Around The Web