Susannah is by far the most stylish form of the classic name now that Susan has retired. Susannah has biblical and musical pedigrees, is impervious to trends, and has an irresistible, flowing rhythm. Can be spelled just as properly Susannah or Susanna.
Susannah is one of the loveliest names that, surprisingly, is not in the Top 1000--and hasn't been since 1978-- though we expect that to change as soon as the memory of too many older Susans and Susies fades.
Susannah's variations and nicknames include Sanna, Sannah, Sanne, Shanna, Shoshanna, Shu Shu, Sosana, Sue, Susan, Susana, Susanah, Susanka, Susannagh, Susette, Susie, Suzanna, Suzanne, Suzette, Zanna, Zannie, and Zuzu.
Lists containing Susannah:
- If You Like Charlotte, You Might Love...
- Cool Bible Baby Names
- Girly Girl Baby Names
- Classic Girl Baby Names That Aren't Boring
- Three-Syllable Baby Names
- If You Like Samantha, You Might Love...
- Yupster Baby Names for Girls
- If You Like Hannah, You Might Love...
- Classic Baby Names for Girls
- Unusual Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names for Girls
- Girls' Names With Gravity