One of the most romantic names, the lovely and stylish Juliet seems finally to have shaken off her limiting link to Romeo. In Shakespeare's play, it was Juliet who said "What's in a name." This year, Juliet rose 65 places to number 252. French version Juliette, pronounced the same by most English speakers though the French emphasize the last syllable, is also on the rise, though the Juliet spelling is hotter in the U.S.
Lists containing Juliet:
- If You Like Charlotte, You Might Love...
- Girls' Names Trendier Than You Think
- Classic Girl Baby Names That Aren't Boring
- Girls' Baby Names Moving Up Fast
- Three-Syllable Baby Names
- Coolator for Girls' Names
- Yupster Baby Names for Girls
- Literary Names for Girls
- If You Like Caroline, You Might Love...
- Vintage Baby Names for Girls
- Disney Channel Baby Names
- Pretty Girl Names
- Summer Baby Names
- Stylish L Baby Names
- Romantic Baby Names for Girls
- Shakespearean Names