Ike, once the quirky one-person nickname of President Dwight Eisenhower, has morphed into a cool kid nickname of the early 21st century. The rise of Isaac and the stylishness of short down-to-earth nicknames like Max and Gus means that many parents like Ike once again. In the Top 200 (!) at the end of the 19th century, Ike fell off the Social Security Top 1000 by the end of Eisenhower's presidency in the late 1950s but may rise again -- though our guess is that more modern parents will put Isaac or Isaiah on the birth certificate.
Lists containing Ike:
- Vowel Baby Names for Boys
- Yupster Baby Names for Boys
- Hipster Baby Names
- If You Like Jack, You Might Love...
- If You Like Will, You Might Love...
- Vintage Nicknames for Boys
- Short Baby Names
- Cool Baby Names That Start With I