Faith is one of the most straightforward of the virtue names popularized by the Puritans in the seventeenth century, many parents still choosing it as an indicator of their religious conviction. And Faith is rising in popularity--she's been in the Top 100 for all of the twenty-first century, peaking in 2002 at Number 48. In addition, Faith and Hope was the fourth most popular pairing for twin girls born in 2011.
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are the parents of a daughter they called Faith, little sister for Sunday -- a sibset suitable for a minister's brood. A prominent adult bearer is country singer Faith Hill.
Lists containing Faith:
- Baby Names with No Nicknames
- Girls' Names Trendier Than You Think
- Good Girls
- Yupster Baby Names for Girls
- Spiritual Baby Names
- Classic Baby Names for Girls
- Vintage Baby Names for Girls
- Celebrity Baby Names Master List
- Country Music Baby Names
- Virtue Names
- One-Syllable Middle Names for Girls
- Inspirational Baby Names