Clay is a rich, earthy one-syllable name with a southern-inflected handsome-rogue image, featured on soap operas and reality TV, whose numbers have dropped over the past few years, but could make a comeback. Its longer forms are Clayton and Clayborne.
There have been TV characters called Clay on "The Wire" and "Sons of Anarchy," and the name's most prominent recent bearers are American Idol Clay (born Clayton) Aiken and Green Bay Packer linebacker Clay (born William Clay) Matthews.
Lists containing Clay:
- C or K -- Your Choice
- Mineral & Metal Baby Boy Names
- Yupster Baby Names for Boys
- If You Like Cody, You Might Love...
- If You Like Kyle, You Might Love...
- Jane Austen Baby Names
- Jane Austen Names for Boys
- Big Apple Baby Names
- Cowboy Baby Names