In music, the term allegro means "quickly, lively tempo," which makes this still-unusual and quintessential ballet dancer's name all the more appealing.
One of the most creative sounding of names, Allegra has been associated with the American prima ballerina Allegra Kent, and has been chosen as a first or middle name for their daughters by poets George Gordon, Lord Byron and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, as well as by R. Buckminster Fuller and Donatella Versace.
Lists containing Allegra:
- Baby Names That Mean Happy
- If You Like Isabella, You Might Love...
- Creative Baby Names
- Good Girls
- Vowel Baby Names for Girls
- Yupster Baby Names for Girls
- If You Like Alexandra, You Might Love...
- If You Like Gabriella, You Might Love...
- Exotic Lite Baby Names
- If You Like Olivia, You Might Love....