Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Zachariah once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

What are their new full names?
    Child 1: Isaac Weston Larson
    Child 2: Aubrie Hope Larson

Two years later, Isaac is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Andrew, Isaac, Aubrie, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Isaac instantly spots his best friend and runs over to him. His father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Isaac and let him introduce his friend. Then you introduce yourself to his father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend? male

What is your child’s friend’s name? [ROLL]
    Chase Sullivan

What’s the child’s father’s name?
    Liam Alexander

What is their last name?
    Clarke

Over the next 6 months, you and Liam have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his son when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Liam had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Chase was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Chase. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Isaac’s and Aubrie’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Is it a boy or girl? [ROLL]
    Odd – Boy

What is the baby’s name? [CHANCE]
    Jackson Daniel

List your new little family here:
    Boyfriend: Liam Alexander
    You: Lea Elizabeth
    Your child 1: Isaac Weston
    His child 1: Chase Sullivan
    Your child 2: Aubrie Hope
    Your child together: Jackson Daniel

To be continued...
    Anastasia Danielle * Kate Madeleine * Cassia Violet * Maison Sofia

Elias James * Isaac Greyson * Noah Everett * Caelan William

It’s been a full year and I haven’t talked to Dexter once. He hasn’t even attempted to speak to me or my children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving peacefully in a happy household. You decide to legally change their last name to yours.

Their new full names are:
    Callie Grace Ellison
    Westyn Rion Ellison

Two years later, Callie is entering kindergarten. I’m so excited and can’t believe how grown up she’s gotten. A couple week later it’s back to school night. I don’t want to go alone so I drag Elijah along. Elijah, Callie, Westyn, and I all pile into a classroom with all the other parents and kids. Callie immediately spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at me from across the classroom. I instantly melt inside, he has the most gorgeous smile. I try to shoo my brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wanders over to see the children’s little creations. I walk over to Callie and let her introduce me to her best friend. I then introduce myself to her father. We end up chatting and stick by each other by most of the evening, we exchange numbers for a “play date” by the end of the night.

Callie’s best friend is: GabrielleEllieLilian Mitchell
    Gabrielle’s father is: Callum Jay Mitchell

Over the next 2 months Callum and I have many play dates with our kids. He’s only 3 years older than me. He married his high school sweetheart at also had his daughter as a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were T-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Callum had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant so their daughter had been born premature. I tell him about how my mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when I was 2 and I feel for Gabrielle. After the conversation, things get a little spicy and I spend the night at his place.

Now that we’re officially a couple I want to take things slow so I don’t get burned again. Yes, I slept with him, but I explain my past relationship and my need to take things slow. He agrees. But a few weeks later, I’m feeling kind of funny. My heart sinks as I know I need to take a pregnancy test. I’m pregnant. How can we take things slow with a baby on the way? I’m scared the baby might scare him away but he quickly steps up and seems unfazed by the news. He’s very adamant that I move in with him before the baby is born so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, I agree. I pack up my stuff along with Callie and Westyn’s and move into his 4 bedroom house.

9 months later, I give birth to a baby girl! We decide to name her Harlow Michele, she has the same middle name as my mother, just different spelling.

My Family:
    Me: Maille Avice Ellison
    My boyfriend: Callum Jay Mitchell
    My child 1: Callie Grace Ellison
    His child 1: GabrielleEllieLilia Mitchell
    My child 2: Westyn Rian Ellison
    Our child together: Harlow Michele

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Dominic once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Child 1: James Matthew Underwood
    Child 2: Myah Lin Underwood

Two years later, James is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Francis, James, Myah, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. James instantly spots his best friend and runs over to him. His father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to James and let him introduce his friend. Then you introduce yourself to his father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

James' friend: Cato Barnaby Knight
    Cato's father: Asher Quinn Knight

Over the next 6 months, you and Asher have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his Cato when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Asher had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Cato was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Cato. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with James and Mya's things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

DS2 - Sebastian Liam Knight

Boyfriend: Asher Quinn Knight
    You: Megan Janaya Underwood
    Your child 1: James Matthew Underwood
    His child 1: Cato Barnaby Knight
    Your child 2: Myah Lin Underwood
    Your child together: Sebastian Liam Knight

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken to Brad once, and he hasn't even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Child 1: Bentley Michael Campbell
    Child 2: Audrie Roze Campbell

Two years later, Bentley is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Tom, Bentley,Audrie, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Bentley instantly spots his best friend and runs over to him. His father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you've ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wanders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Bentley and let him introduce his friend. Then you introduce yourself to his father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What is your child’s friend’s name? Darius Mateo Harvey
    What’s the child’s father’s name? Adam Joseph Harvey

Over the next six months, you and Adam have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his son when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Adam had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Darius was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Darius. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn't taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Bentley’s and Audrie's things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth to another son.

What is the baby’s name? Matthew Thomas Harvey

Boyfriend: Adam Joseph Harvey
    You: Tabitha Delaney Campbell
    Your child 1: Bentley Michael Campbell
    His child 1: Darius Mateo Harvey
    Your child 2: Audrie Roze Campbell
    Your child together: Matthew Thomas Harvey
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken to Damien once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Child 1: Summer Grace Watson
    Child 2: Aubrie Hope Watson

Two years later, Summer is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Aiden, Summer, Aubrie, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Summer instantly spots her best friend and runs over to her. her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Summer and let her introduce her friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend?
    girl

What is your child’s friend’s name?
    Emma Marin

What’s the child’s father’s name?
    Ryan

What is their last name?
    Wilson

Over the next 5 months, you and Ryan have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his daughter when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Ryan had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Emma was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Emma. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Summer’s and Aubrie’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Is it a boy or girl?
    Boy

What is the baby’s name?
    Evander Daniel

Boyfriend: Ryan Wilson
    You: Alli Claire Wastson
    Your child 1: Summer Grace Watson
    His child 1: Emma Marin Wilson
    Your child 2: Aubrie Hope Watson
    Your child together: Evander Daniel
    Boy combos: Spencer James, Levi Alexander, Zane Parker, Ace Sterling
    Boy randoms: Jonah, Ryder, William, Finn, Jude

Girl combo: Audrey Vivienne
    Girl randoms: Noelle, Zara, Reagan, Mackenna, Ava, Darah, Adrianna, Lucienne