Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by klutzy_girl View Post
    PEOPLE confirmed, which means the pregnancy itself is definitely true. They're extremely reliable.
    I nearly spat my coke out at this. Just because it was confirmed by People, it's "definitely" true? People may be the MOST reliable of the celebrity magazines, but they are FAR from 'extremely reliable' and I still would not believe everything I read in them.

Sorry, but no, it's not 'definitely' true until either Ryan or Eva confirm it, and I've read the article - it was an 'inside source'. "Inside Sources" have been claiming that Kate Middleton is expecting twins about 4 times now, and that Jennifer Anniston has been pregnant about 25 or more times since Friends began in 1994.
    Girls: Doris ❀ Amelia ❀ Freya ❀ Martha ❀ Violet ❀ Lauren ❀ Mabel ❀ Lillian ❀ Minnie ❀ Honey ❀ Emily
    Amelie ❀ Daisy ❀ Florence ❀ Imogen ❀ Edna ❀ Eleanor ❀ Eva ❀ Evelyn ❀ Clara

Boys: Matthew ✿ Louis ✿ Ernest ✿ Christopher ✿ Barclay ✿ Adam ✿ Andrew
    Charlie ✿ Harrison ✿ Daniel ✿ Joshua ✿ James ✿ Thomas ✿ Henry

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonhaley View Post
    I nearly spat my coke out at this. Just because it was confirmed by People, it's "definitely" true? People may be the MOST reliable of the celebrity magazines, but they are FAR from 'extremely reliable' and I still would not believe everything I read in them.

Sorry, but no, it's not 'definitely' true until either Ryan or Eva confirm it, and I've read the article - it was an 'inside source'. "Inside Sources" have been claiming that Kate Middleton is expecting twins about 4 times now, and that Jennifer Anniston has been pregnant about 25 or more times since Friends began in 1994.
    LOL. That is true, but PEOPLE usually don't post anything until they have a go-ahead from reps (who usually are the "inside sources"). They do have speculative articles (they were wondering in May if Ryan and Eva had broken up, hilariously enough) but they're the most trustworthy. And of course I wouldn't believe everything I read from them but they've proven time and time again that they can be trusted. And aside from PEOPLE and US Magazine (most of the time, anyway, because they're reliable, but not as much as PEOPLE is and have had some bad stories), I don't trust "inside sources" from anybody else because like you said, Kate and Jen have been knocked up way too many times (LOL, it's exhausting).

(Also, Ellen DeGeneres confirmed the pregnancy and I'm pretty sure she's close with them)

But it's honestly not that big of a deal and I guess we'll find out for sure soon.
    Last edited by klutzy_girl; July 10th, 2014 at 08:49 PM.

• On June 26, Kerri Strug and Robert Fischer welcomed daughter Alayna Madaleine. She joins brother Tyler.
    Currently Loving:
    Anneliese | Jessamine | Genevieve | Emmeline | Caroline | Isannah | Thessaly | Flannery | Ophelia | Sybil | Cecily | Sidonie | Lydia | Annabel | Rosanna
    Thaddeus | Matthias | Ephraim | Gideon | Tristan | Gabriel | Japheth | Jesse | Barrett | Ciaran | Corin | Perrin | Tobias | Wesley | Jameson
    estelleandetoile.tumblr.com

I entirely agree with @lawsonhaley. It may very well be true that they are expecting, but until they personally confirm it, it isn't "confirmed" – no matter how reliable People is supposed to be.

And as for Ellen Degeneres "confirming" it, again, it's not a confirmation unless it comes directly from the source. Furthermore, not even Daily Fail, who usually never refrain from publishing even the silliest rumours as being "confirmed" by "insiders" or "sources close to *whoever*", writes "Ellen DeGeneres appears to confirm..."

I also think that in this case one should be particularly wary of being all "it is confirmed, she's pregnant" until it's actually officially confirmed because Eva supposedly had a miscarriage some years ago and is she on bedrest, as it has been implied since she hasn't been seen out and about for an abnormally long time, she might just want to wait with the whole confirmation thing.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Katie Prince is having a baby girl due this August and reportedly will name her Electra.
    Last edited by tatyanar; July 11th, 2014 at 06:01 AM.