Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which One is Your Favourite?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evanthe

46 50.00%
  • Astoria

40 43.48%
  • Dreama

3 3.26%
  • Violante

1 1.09%
  • Dahl

0 0%
  • Brunhilde

2 2.17%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

My Top 6 (Narrowed Down my List) - Which One is Your Fave?

I am re-doing my poll because I regret having chosen to close the last one so early. I am going to keep this one open for a little longer and I have narrowed down my list just a tad.

Names taken out:

X Adelaide - The top name with the most votes in the last poll was Adelaide, but I have decided to take this name out, for I no longer seem to like the name as much as I did before (Adelaide is now #13 on Nameberry and that is just a tad too common for me)
    X Carrington
    X Leyre
    X Leire

The remaining names for the poll are:
    Evanthe
    Astoria
    Dreama
    Violante* (I would rather not hear opinions about this name being too close to violent or that you personally disagree with it; it is a legitimate name (still used in royal family lines to this day) and its meaning in French holds no significance for me because I am not French)
    Dahl
    Brunhilde

I would like to know which one is your favourite out of these top six Any comments/suggestions/opinions are welcome! Thank you in advance berries!
    Last edited by anz89; May 10th, 2014 at 05:21 AM.

None of them are particularly my style, but Evanthe seems the most wearable to me.
    Astoria has a couple of cute nicknames to go with it, but it does start with the Ass sound, which puts me off it a bit.
    Dreama just looks like a creative spelling of the word dreamer to me, I don't know if it's a legit name or not but it looks made up; Violante also looks a bit made up, like Violet (which is a name I'm not all that keen on) wasn't good enough, and also I wouldn't know how to pronounce it - is it meant to be said like the word violent or with the -e pronounced, like vio-lan-tuh?
    Dahl to me is a surname, I was a big fan of the author Roald Dahl as a kid so that's my association with it.
    Brunhilde would probably be my second option, as it's a legit girls' name, though it reminds me of a German grandmother. Maybe better as a middle, something like Evanthe Brunhilde?

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

My favorite would be Astoria because I could call her Story, which is very special to us. May I suggest Adeline? Adeline is beautiful, has vintage charm, and offers several nickname possibilities.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

Evanthe is my favorite by a country mile!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I think Astoria is very pretty, a close second would be Evanthe!
    Beautiful baby girl who changed our world: Nettie Claudia Appleby ~ 25th of July 2014

Bryony|Lydia|Vera|Petra|Imogen|Sadie|Monica|Georgi ana|Anneliese|Zara|Clara|Adeline|Lois|Sophia|Elena |Aurora|Lucille|Erica|Mercy|Blythe|Felicity

Jude|Oscar|Xavier|Patrick|Bart|Felix|Nathaniel|Fre derick|Isaac|Evan|Theodore|Adam|Jasper|Callum|Ezra |Ezekiel|Henry|Samson|Niall|Percy|Barney|Seamus|Ha velock