Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Mine is Isobel it's my grandmothers name and has a lovely sound and honours my heritage.
    Isobel Jamesie | Eloise| Matilda | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Lucia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Ruby | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Francesca |
    ○●○
    Eamon Harris | Hayes| Tiago | Cooper | Jack | Jago | Flynn | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Taylor | Baxter | Lawson | Lewis | Fletcher | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Drake |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

I don't have a list of ranked names. I just have a collection of a bunch of names I love, so I don't really have an "absolute #1 top girl name". But if I had to pick right now, it'd be a tie between Luna and Aurora! I'd never use either as a first name because of how popular and common they are though. And I have no idea what I'd name any future children. I don't really think about stuff like that because I don't plan on having kids anytime soon (not until I'm in my late 20's at the earliest; I do want a bunch when I'm older though). And I'm pretty sure that, when I get around to having kids, I'd feel different about any name list or combo that I came up with right now anyway, so I don't really see a point in having an official name list or making up combos that I plan to name my future children years from now. I do know that I want to name them something special though. Something beautiful, uncommon, and magical/enchanting (preferably nature related since I love nature).

I don't fall in love with girls' names the way I do with boys' names, so this is hard for me. But if I were to have just one daughter, right now she would be Beatrice. It's just so lovely - smooth on the tongue, sophisticated, gentle, classic and with adorable nickname Bea as a cherry on the top.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

tbh, I have always had a soft spot for Samantha; I know it's probably an odd choice for this as it's very common and a little dated.

My favorite name (probably) right now is Psyche because of it meanings & the story behind that name. Although lately I have had dreams in which I have a daughter named Sophie.

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE