Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Mine is Isobel it's my grandmothers name and has a lovely sound and honours my heritage.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I don't have a list of ranked names. I just have a collection of a bunch of names I love, so I don't really have an "absolute #1 top girl name". But if I had to pick right now, it'd be a tie between Luna and Aurora! I'd never use either as a first name because of how popular and common they are though. And I have no idea what I'd name any future children. I don't really think about stuff like that because I don't plan on having kids anytime soon (not until I'm in my late 20's at the earliest; I do want a bunch when I'm older though). And I'm pretty sure that, when I get around to having kids, I'd feel different about any name list or combo that I came up with right now anyway, so I don't really see a point in having an official name list or making up combos that I plan to name my future children years from now. I do know that I want to name them something special though. Something beautiful, uncommon, and magical/enchanting (preferably nature related since I love nature).
    Katerina; 21
    College student & name lover.
    ❀ Aurora ❀ Belphoebe ❀ Crescent ❀ Luna ❀ Lux ❀ Maple ❀ Nova ❀ Snow ❀ Vespertine ❀ Winter ❀
    ☀ Caspian ☀ Crescent ☀ Ever ☀ Fable ☀ Forest ☀ Lucien ☀ Rune ☀ Sebastian ☀ Sora ☀ Zephyr ☀

I don't fall in love with girls' names the way I do with boys' names, so this is hard for me. But if I were to have just one daughter, right now she would be Beatrice. It's just so lovely - smooth on the tongue, sophisticated, gentle, classic and with adorable nickname Bea as a cherry on the top.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

tbh, I have always had a soft spot for Samantha; I know it's probably an odd choice for this as it's very common and a little dated.

My favorite name (probably) right now is Psyche because of it meanings & the story behind that name. Although lately I have had dreams in which I have a daughter named Sophie.