Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Clara Tufts is absolutely wonderful!!! No need to look any further. (Ava is nice enough, but I much prefer Clara, especially with Tufts. My second favorite would be Sylvia.) Do you have a middle name in mind yet? Maybe a name from your wife's side? Here are some other ideas...

Clara Jacqueline Tufts
    Clara Catherine Tufts
    Clara Josephine Tufts
    Clara Christine Tufts
    Clara Elizabeth Tufts
    Clara Anneliese Tufts
    Clara Natalie Tufts
    Clara Marissa Tufts

Best wishes!
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

As I said before, Clara is a perfect name! I find it so much more delicate and unique than Claire.

Clara Tufts sounds great, all the more so than it really means something to you !
    I agree with other posters that Eva or Sylvia might sound less overly popular than Ava. And I also think Natalia would sound amazing (for me it has the same soft and feminine touch as Ava but might be a tad more sophisticated). But Clara really looks like it fits YOUR family history and you and your wife's wishes, which is a great bonus -- and leaves you with a lot of great possibilities for the middle name…