Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ohh excellent she is currently looking through the latest 2 lots of suggestions..! She says keep them coming her hubby will be shown the lot as she is showing him once he is home
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

Thank you..

Her faves so far are..

Boys: Roman for a boy so in need of more thoughts on that :/

Girls- Athena, Aurora, Luna ( but worried about lunatic teasing) Poss Lottie..
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

Loving the offbeat names your friend has chosen!

As for baby #5, I like Melissa, Sofia or Aria for a girl. For a boy, Bastian, Cassius or Lysander.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.

i will be sure to pass that on to her darcydeacon! She will be chuffed to hear that!