Results 1 to 5 of 18
March 23rd, 2014 12:52 PM #1
Select your favourite middle name for...
Just trying to put together a list, which do you like best from each? Sorry for the tricky pronunciations, but they're mainly Gaelic names that are recognized (even popular) in the UK...
1) Imogen Lettice* - Imogen Ethel - Imogen Rosemary (Lettice is luh-TEESE)
2) Agnes Amelia – Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Constance - Ailbhe Beatrix - Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Briar – Eilidh Fenella – Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine – Jemima Agnes – Jemima Constance
6) Clementine Margaret – Clementine Eilidh – Clementine Briar – Clementine Clara
7) Could you also please choose your favourite(s) out of:
Geraldine Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same)
Twila Evelyn (tWILL-ah, not TWY-lah) - I'm also considering spelling Evelyn the Gaelic way, Eibhlin.
Thank you! Sorry for the multitude of posts, recently!
Last edited by oliviasarah; March 23rd, 2014 at 01:19 PM.collecting for future darlings...
Wilfred Alec ''Wilf'' ○ Baez Hugh ○ Rufus Eoghan ○ Edgar Nicholas ○ Cas William ○ Amias Leander ''Ami''
Emmett Virgil / Rosemary Oona
Sibyl Georgia ''Billie'' ○ Clemency Eilidh Briar ○ Maude Evangeline ○ Estella Margaret ''Esa'' ○ Ishbel Twila
...much love and i are waiting for you!
olivia, eighteen, england.
March 23rd, 2014 01:02 PM #3
Seraphina Margaret (Seraphina is a long time favorite and I think Margaret brings it down to Earth from it's frilly, candy floss clouds.)
Beatrix Briar (Alliteration and assonance in naming is so underrated.)
Twila Evelyn (Twila is definitely a name crush of mine. Evelyn sounds lovely with it!)Little man
♢ 08/16 ♢
Hannelore Moon . Esmeralda Poppy . Tilly Rune . Maisie Eluned
Endymion Albert . Viggo Edmund . Omri Leo . Sutton Charles
. . .
MAYBE: Sage Zephyrine - Boheme Isobel - Euphemia Eden - Thomasina Amelie
Marsden Pax - Casimir Zoltan - Errol Johannes - Ambrose Adair - Maxwell Rainier
March 23rd, 2014 01:10 PM #5Happily married, lifelong name nerd currently in medical schoolNot expecting any little ones anytime soon, just looking for some naming fun!
March 23rd, 2014 01:18 PM #7http://eydis.co
Rosalyn Amoret, Charlotte Ravenna, Cecily Helena, Seraphina June
Aurora Valkyrie, Melody Beatrice, Anastasia Bridget, Dorothea Giselle
Emil Orpheus, Edmund Ludwig, Magnus Roland, Percy Beowulf
Edward Marcel, Erik Peregrine, Robin Lysander, Lucius Remy
March 23rd, 2014 01:20 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1) Imogen Rose (sorry, had to nix Mary...it's personal)
2) Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine
6) Clementine Eilidh
7) I like these names, but not the combos: Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same), Sybilla, Clementine, Seraphina