Results 1 to 5 of 18
March 23rd, 2014 12:52 PM #1
Select your favourite middle name for...
Just trying to put together a list, which do you like best from each? Sorry for the tricky pronunciations, but they're mainly Gaelic names that are recognized (even popular) in the UK...
1) Imogen Lettice* - Imogen Ethel - Imogen Rosemary (Lettice is luh-TEESE)
2) Agnes Amelia – Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Constance - Ailbhe Beatrix - Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Briar – Eilidh Fenella – Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine – Jemima Agnes – Jemima Constance
6) Clementine Margaret – Clementine Eilidh – Clementine Briar – Clementine Clara
7) Could you also please choose your favourite(s) out of:
Geraldine Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same)
Twila Evelyn (tWILL-ah, not TWY-lah) - I'm also considering spelling Evelyn the Gaelic way, Eibhlin.
Thank you! Sorry for the multitude of posts, recently!
Last edited by oliviasarah; March 23rd, 2014 at 01:19 PM.★ O L I V I A ★
(seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)
Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh
March 23rd, 2014 01:02 PM #3
Seraphina Margaret (Seraphina is a long time favorite and I think Margaret brings it down to Earth from it's frilly, candy floss clouds.)
Beatrix Briar (Alliteration and assonance in naming is so underrated.)
Twila Evelyn (Twila is definitely a name crush of mine. Evelyn sounds lovely with it!)
I fancy these: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Indie Nell
♥ ♥ ♥
Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas
March 23rd, 2014 01:10 PM #5Happily married, lifelong name nerd currently in medical schoolNot expecting any little ones anytime soon, just looking for some naming fun!
March 23rd, 2014 01:18 PM #7Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
girl & boy
March 23rd, 2014 01:20 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1) Imogen Rose (sorry, had to nix Mary...it's personal)
2) Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine
6) Clementine Eilidh
7) I like these names, but not the combos: Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same), Sybilla, Clementine, Seraphina