Results 1 to 5 of 18
March 23rd, 2014 11:52 AM #1
Select your favourite middle name for...
Just trying to put together a list, which do you like best from each? Sorry for the tricky pronunciations, but they're mainly Gaelic names that are recognized (even popular) in the UK...
1) Imogen Lettice* - Imogen Ethel - Imogen Rosemary (Lettice is luh-TEESE)
2) Agnes Amelia – Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Constance - Ailbhe Beatrix - Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Briar – Eilidh Fenella – Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine – Jemima Agnes – Jemima Constance
6) Clementine Margaret – Clementine Eilidh – Clementine Briar – Clementine Clara
7) Could you also please choose your favourite(s) out of:
Geraldine Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same)
Twila Evelyn (tWILL-ah, not TWY-lah) - I'm also considering spelling Evelyn the Gaelic way, Eibhlin.
Thank you! Sorry for the multitude of posts, recently!
Last edited by oliviasarah; March 23rd, 2014 at 12:19 PM.wildly adored for future darlings;
Amias Jack ''Ami'' / Baez George / Emmet Nicholas / Leander Hugh / Rufus Eoghan / Wilfred Alec ''Wolf'' / Virgil Caspian
Annabel Briar / Billie Estella / Eilidh Agnes / Fenella Sunday ''Nell'' / Margaret Eulalia ''Mae'' / Maude Evangeline / Rosemary Oona ''Romy'' / Clemency Iseabail
much love and i are waiting for you!
(olivia, eighteen, england)
March 23rd, 2014 12:02 PM #3
Seraphina Margaret (Seraphina is a long time favorite and I think Margaret brings it down to Earth from it's frilly, candy floss clouds.)
Beatrix Briar (Alliteration and assonance in naming is so underrated.)
Twila Evelyn (Twila is definitely a name crush of mine. Evelyn sounds lovely with it!)Little man
♢ 08/16 ♢
Hannelore Moon . Esmeralda Poppy . Tilly Rune . Maisie Eluned
Endymion Albert . Viggo Edmund . Omri Leo . Sutton Charles
. . .
MAYBE: Sage Zephyrine - Boheme Isobel - Euphemia Eden - Thomasina Amelie
Marsden Pax - Casimir Zoltan - Errol Johannes - Ambrose Adair - Maxwell Rainier
March 23rd, 2014 12:10 PM #5Happily married, lifelong name nerd currently in medical schoolNot expecting any little ones anytime soon, just looking for some naming fun!
March 23rd, 2014 12:18 PM #7
March 23rd, 2014 12:20 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1) Imogen Rose (sorry, had to nix Mary...it's personal)
2) Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine
6) Clementine Eilidh
7) I like these names, but not the combos: Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same), Sybilla, Clementine, Seraphina