Results 1 to 5 of 18
March 23rd, 2014 11:52 AM #1
Select your favourite middle name for...
Just trying to put together a list, which do you like best from each? Sorry for the tricky pronunciations, but they're mainly Gaelic names that are recognized (even popular) in the UK...
1) Imogen Lettice* - Imogen Ethel - Imogen Rosemary (Lettice is luh-TEESE)
2) Agnes Amelia – Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Constance - Ailbhe Beatrix - Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Briar – Eilidh Fenella – Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine – Jemima Agnes – Jemima Constance
6) Clementine Margaret – Clementine Eilidh – Clementine Briar – Clementine Clara
7) Could you also please choose your favourite(s) out of:
Geraldine Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same)
Twila Evelyn (tWILL-ah, not TWY-lah) - I'm also considering spelling Evelyn the Gaelic way, Eibhlin.
Thank you! Sorry for the multitude of posts, recently!
Last edited by oliviasarah; March 23rd, 2014 at 12:19 PM.★ close to my heart ★
Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh
olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)
March 23rd, 2014 12:02 PM #3
Seraphina Margaret (Seraphina is a long time favorite and I think Margaret brings it down to Earth from it's frilly, candy floss clouds.)
Beatrix Briar (Alliteration and assonance in naming is so underrated.)
Twila Evelyn (Twila is definitely a name crush of mine. Evelyn sounds lovely with it!)
loco for rococo
* ✶ ✶
✫ ✶ *
fanciful: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Poet Cadenza, Indie Nell.
/// /// ///
Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas.
March 23rd, 2014 12:10 PM #5Happily married, lifelong name nerd currently in medical schoolNot expecting any little ones anytime soon, just looking for some naming fun!
March 23rd, 2014 12:18 PM #7
Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
click on the names to see full list
Melody Elysia, Belle Seraphina, Freya Elysande, Briony Rosaline, Aurora Cecily, Charlotte Romilly, Lotus Dorothea
Leon Percival, Edmund Theoderic, Magnus Oberon, Finn Beowulf, Tristan Gilbert, Arthur Peregrine, Thorin Elliot
March 23rd, 2014 12:20 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1) Imogen Rose (sorry, had to nix Mary...it's personal)
2) Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine
6) Clementine Eilidh
7) I like these names, but not the combos: Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same), Sybilla, Clementine, Seraphina