Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Babies Due July-September 2014

Hi everyone! I just found out I am pregnant with my first child and I am due mid-August, but I didn't see a thread on here for me, so I decided to start one -- if there is a thread already, please let me know I will join up!

So, I guess if you're expecting a little one during July-September of 2014, introduce yourself and let us know your due date and hopefully we can create a nice supportive group of momberries!

I am 29 and have been married for 2yrs now and we are very excited and nervous about our arrival! I'm determined not to tell any family for a while, so it's nice to have an outlet on here to discuss things.

Our new babies...

vedettessoir - It's a boy! Grayson Lawrence was born on June 19!
    stephykneejo - It's a girl! Saela Eliza was born on June 24!
    tina91 - It's a girl! Bristol Evelyn Maeve was born on July 7!
    mermaiden6 - It's girls! Antoinette July and Cordelia Somerset were born on July 14!
    tfzolghadr - It's a girl! Emiliana Pari was born on July 20!
    kimberley13 - It's a boy! Simon Alexander was born on July 24!
    rachelkm - It's a girl! Fiona Rosalie was born on July 24!
    tiffanyw - It's a girl! Celeste Marie-Louise was born on August 14!
    ravensmomma - It's a girl! Daisy Ryan was born on August 19!
    miss_sam - It's a girl! Elsie Lillian was born on September 1!
    dindlee - It's a girl! Zoe Milena was born on September 12!
    vblanch - It's a boy! Griffin Adam was born on September 12!

Soon to be mamas and their due dates...

mweath - July 3
    emmeline_b - July 4
    mrs_hazzard - July 8
    ksilvia - July 9
    katelly - July 16
    sletta - July 18
    orchid7 - July 21
    grnberyl - July 24
    swish - July 30
    littlestar - August 13
    nessielove - August 17
    skadii - August 25
    rachel27 - August 31
    melw - September 1
    malavany - September 10
    wanderingflipflops - September 13

Unsure of due dates...

calianais
    hellofancypants
    hopefulmommy
    josiewednesday
    kimberlymarie1995
    lucyw
    mamamaassy
    zhenya
    Last edited by sarahmezz; September 26th, 2014 at 01:34 AM.
    Due mid-August with first pregnancy

Current obsessions:
    G: Elle, Alanna, Aubrey, Everly, Quinn, Scarlett, Emmy, Eva, Remy
    B: Ethan, Cole, Jack, Asher

Thank you for starting this thread and congratulations on your pregnancy! I just got my first positive HPT yesterday, and a stronger one today. My EDD is also mid-August, and I'll find out the exact date next week at my prenatal appt.

Here's a little bit about me:
    My name is Vanessa, I'm 26 years old. My SO is Matthew, and he's 28. We've been together for 6 years. We were TTC for 13 months before finally conceiving and we're so excited to be expecting our first. I'm also determined not to tell family or friends until later on.
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

Finally! I've been waiting for this. I'm currently pregnant with my second, due July 12th. Thanks for starting the thread and congrats to both of you!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne - Piper - Juna
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher - Ledger - Brinker

I am so excited to hear from both of you and congratulations on these new babies! Vanessa it must be so special to finally get that BFP!!! And Stephy - you'll have to let me know if this pregnancy is any different than your last because I am always wondering how pregnancies differ.

So I am still pretty new to this site and figuring everything out, but as far as my current update - I am not feeling pregnant at all. I know it's only just about 5 weeks for me, but I guess I was expecting all the dramatics (crazy morning sickness, exhaustion, sore breasts...) from my limited education (i.e. television) to hit right away. How has it been for you?

Also, I kind of freak myself out when I research things online because the information can be so overwhelming, so I was wondering if either of you have a book you recommend on pregnancy that you've found helpful?
    Due mid-August with first pregnancy

Current obsessions:
    G: Elle, Alanna, Aubrey, Everly, Quinn, Scarlett, Emmy, Eva, Remy
    B: Ethan, Cole, Jack, Asher

How I wish to not feel any symptoms again! I have been having morning sickness from about 6 weeks. I am feeling good today, for once! No throwing up this morning and everyone at my job could tell I was feeling better today. I will be 10 weeks on Saturday. This pregnancy is pretty similar to my first, I got sick with Maeby as well. I think I am sicker this time though, as I have thrown up at work many times and never did last time!

I had my first appointment at 6 weeks, and heart rate was only 109, so I was worried. However, I had a cyst rupture on my ovary (I had never had one) and went to the ER and got another ultra sound about a week later and we were at 133. Had another ultra sound last week and we were at 176 so everything looks good!

I am sure your symptoms will kick in soon! Again, 6 weeks was the magic time for me. If I could just get rid of the morning sickness, I would be a whole different person at this point. As far as books go, I had the What to Expect book and one the doctor's office gave me. I never really read them extensively, just took my vitamin and got my check-ups. The only thing I ever really used was a pamphlet I got from a one-day birthing class I took so I knew if my contractions were real or not! The internet will probably be just as useful as any book, but be careful with searches. They often will tell you that you're having a miscarriage and nothing will be wrong at all!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne - Piper - Juna
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher - Ledger - Brinker