Names Searched Right Now:

Amabella DelVecchio

So Pauly D from Jersey shore had a love child and TMZ just announced the name as Amabella.

I've never watched a full episode of Jersey Shore (I follow TMZ on fb and twitter though) but I am intrigued by the name Amabella.
    It is a French name meaning "Lovable" and at first I thought this was maybe a variation of Annabella but a couple websites online has it as a legitimate name.
    It is a unique take on the whole -bella craze so I thought it deserved it's own thread.

I prefer the French Amabel. I don't like Amabella with the last name as they have repetitive "el" sounds.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

You're right, the 'el's are close together in the names, but I still like it.

I had no idea Mabel was a diminutive of Amabel... I much prefer Amabella
    Last edited by giinkies; October 23rd, 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Well, when I saw the name in a site, at first I thought it was Annabella. But I really love that name. I think it is beautiful & refreshing.I was happily surprised from Paul D.
    “And so being young and dipped in folly I fell in love with melancholy.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe

Belle,
    My kitten Maurice.

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Well, when I saw the name in a site, at first I thought it was Annabella. But I really love that name. I think it is beautiful & refreshing.I was happily surprised from Paul D.
    I actually think Amabella Delveccio is better than Amabel Delveccio. Bel part is further away in Bella Delveccio than Bel Del-.
    Last edited by sorceress; October 23rd, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
    My new list: Enchanting names.
    Godfrey Thorin Ludwig Edmund Tristan Sylvan Emil Werther Lucius Robin Leon Percival
    Beowulf Pascal Edward Wesley Darcy Arthur Gilbert Peregrine Florian

Dorothea Charlotte Sabina Avalon Rosamund Melody Amoret Griselda Saskia Cecily
    Elysia Beatrice Seraphina Eliska Aurora Milena Freya Cressida Magdalena Helena Nimue