Names Searched Right Now:
Page 173 of 523 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Belle - I knew that you had faked an account, but I did not know that with the account you're using now you faked a pregnancy. I've read your 'I'am so sorry' thread a while back and thought you were apologizing for the faked account :l

Oh yeah, I joined in April... before you o.O

Hope I wasn't too defensive... but that can be me sometimes

Sorry to bring up the subject if you aren't comfortable with it.

@Jules - I can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone onto my computer, but I am working on it. A pic of me should be up on my profile page so only my contacts can see it by this evening.

If you're wondering why I am on around noon, it's because we had an early dismissal day
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@azalea- I've played tennis....once:-) Not enough to get the hang of it. I don't really know a thing about tennis so I don't keep up with it...
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

Okay, I found this on Pinterest and just had to share it...

http://www.iliketoquote.com/being-a-...-be-a-unicorn/

It should be on the link, I accidentally closed my Pinterest tab

-Tali
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]@ Tali, if you have an email you can text it to your email and do it that way. also, if you use a social media site (FB, IG, twitter, vine, etc) you can log onto it on your computer And get your profile pic from there (can't do with with IG, but for the other sites yo[/FONT][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]u can! I'm just a computer nerd haha [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]FB-Facebook, IG- Instagram in case anyone was wondering....[/COLOR]

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Whoa don't know what happened with that last post! I didn't use any color....?

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings