Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Help us decide

I actually really, really adore Gemma, and Winifred, and I think Gemma Winifred would be fab, but honestly, with Vivienne, I think Gwyneth works best. Plus, Winnie or Gwen would be adorable for nns!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Gemma would be my top choice. Then Gwyneth. Both are very lovely and sophisticated.

Of all the choices, I like Winifred best. I actually really dislike Gwyneth. Gemma is just meh.
    What about Gwyneira?
    Always changing...
    Alberta Olwen - Sigrid Ylva - Edwina Hester - Ragna Fae - Abelone Frida
    Ragnar - Sergius - Eideard - Fergus - Edgar - Severin/Severus - Gregor - Reuben

With the elegant and sophisticated Vivienne, I think Gwyneth is best followed by Winifred. Gemma doesn't have the substance that the other names have for me. Have you considered Meredith? Now, I would be ecstatic with a Vivienne and Meredith.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

The only one on your list that I like is Gemma. Winifred doesn't sound youthful to me. Gwyneth is okay, but I've never really liked it. As to what will go best with Vivienne? I think Gwyneth.