Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    All great names. Interesting combos. But based on your other daughter's names, I think Ruby, Nora, Faye or Neve go best! Good luck!

I love your style! Tess and Kaia are super pretty and spunky. My favorites for their sister would be...

Lark Evelyn - One of my childhood besties had a mom named Lark. She was the most gorgeous ethereal dancer... I have such strong positive connotations with the name. Evelyn isn't really my style.

Luna Penelope - Luna Lovegood has to be one of my favorite characters ever. I love the look and sound of the name, unfortunately it's my ex-best friend's last name.

Esme Coraline - Esme is slowly working its way up my list and Coraline is great.

Anja Cecily - I love -ja endings (Katja, Kaja, Sonja, etc.) Anja is fun and spunky. I absolutely adore Cecily! I don't love the combo though.

Sage Florence - I like Sage with your girls, but not Florence.

Ivy Imogen - I used to adore Ivy, now I'm hearing it too often. Still, its a beautiful name. I think I'd prefer it as a middle name.

Sela Margaret - love love love!

Eden Amelia - Eden would be perfect with Tess and Kaia! I have a 6 year old cousin named Eden and she's the cutest little thing.

Nora Beatrix - Another gorgeous one.

Ruby Cordelia - spunky!

Vera Lillian - I love love love Vera, it was my g-gma's name! My favorite combos with Vera in the first name slot are Vera Caroline and Vera Margot. Vera Lillian is pretty too. If I ever have another girl Cecily Vera is in my top 5.

Etta Genevieve - I'm usually not a fan of Etta, but it's growing on me and Etta Genevieve is really cute!

** My favorite sib sets would be: Tess, Kaia and Lark -or- Tess, Kaia and Eden.
    Writer-Berry Mama of Tiny Dancer (Aug '07) && Wrecker Ball (May '10).

a list made of leather and lace;
    Afton Bernadette Calloway Cameo Cecily Daphne Echo Eliza Francesca Giovanna Isadora Katya Lumi River Saffron Vivika Waverly Willa
    Ambrose Beckett Booker Desmond Everest Fox Hawkins Killian Lennox Mercer Nikolai Quaid Rafe Reed Teague Viggo Wilburn Zeke

I like a whole lot of your combos, they are great!

My favorites to go with your two other daughters are:

Iris Matilda
    Elin Violet
    Ivy Imogen
    Ruby Cordelia
    Vera Lillian

Good luck on deciding on a name!

I like a lot of the names so I'll narrow it down to my 5 favorites from your list.

1. Ruby Cordelia
    2. Iris Matilda
    3. Nora Beatrix
    4. Luna Penelope
    5. Neve Charlotte

The only name I don't really care for is Eden.
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Eugenia, Harlow, Lillian, Rosemarie, Ruby

Alden, Davis, Rudy

What a beautiful list!

My favorites from your list are

Esme Coraline
    Anja Cecily
    Sela Margaret
    Eden Amelia
    Etta Genevieve
    Iris Matilda
    Neve Charlotte