Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Change.

Lightbulb Name Change.

Hi! I'm changing my name. I've been browsing nameberry for a couple of years now. I'll be 20 soon and I don't have much documents, so I shouldn't have too much trouble with the name change. My first name is Chelsea (middle name marie), and I've never liked my name. I've been considering changing my name for about 3 years now, and I would like to officially do it before this year ends. My name just doesn't feel like me anymore (it never really did in the first place).

Just to give you an idea of my "naming style": My taste is quite "adventurous". I love nature, anything fantasy, mythology, and as you can tell from my username, I really love the night time. Fall to early spring is my favorite time of year. I love names that have a cool, frosty/wintery, earthy, and/or celestial feel. I love word names. I tend to also like long, elaborate, frilly/girly, princess-y like names. Beautiful magical, mystical, mythical, enchanting names are usually my style. I also tend to not like popular names since I know what it feels like to have one.

My personality is quite shy, gentle, and kind, but also playful and adventurous. People tell me that I have a "baby face". No one can ever guess my age correctly. I'm also pretty girly (I love cute things).

I really need help coming up with combos. My mom wants me to keep Chelsea in my name (my family will still call me Chelsea), but it's so awkward and hard to work with in the middle. Marie doesn't have to stay. My main focus is the first name. I've been through a lot of names in the past few years, but I feel like I know exactly what I want (and don't want) in a name now.

*Also, I would love to use 2 middle names, but it's not something I have to do.

My list:

Winter
    Aurora/Aurore - I would love to include this in my name somehow. It doesn't really feel right as a first name, and the popularity turns me off.
    Lavender - This has been one of my favorite names since I was a kid.
    Seren
    Elowen
    Hespera - I've loved this for years, but the recent posts have made me totally fall in love with it all over again! It's one of my top 3 right now!
    Fable - It's been back and forth on my list for a while. I would love to include it somehow.
    Anastasia - Idk about this as a first name (too popular) but I love it!
    Illyria
    Eponine
    Zenobia
    Pandora
    (Luna used to be a top name on my list, but I've become more and more turned off by the popularity.)

Suggestions that fit my taste are welcome. Sorry this is sooooo long!
    Last edited by moonblossom; July 20th, 2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: forgot Zenobia and Pandora.

Quote Originally Posted by sorceress View Post
    Aurore Eponine
    Winter Illyria
    Thanks, they are very pretty combos!

I love Eponine!
    How about:
    Celeste Eponine

Also:
    Elowen Amethyst
    Fable Bianca
    Persephone Lavender
    Anastasia Caroline
    Hespera Elowen

Hope I helped and good luck changing your name. Personally I love Chelsea, but it's up to you!
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Quote Originally Posted by cassandrah View Post
    I love Eponine!
    How about:
    Celeste Eponine

Also:
    Elowen Amethyst
    Fable Bianca
    Persephone Lavender
    Anastasia Caroline
    Hespera Elowen

Hope I helped and good luck changing your name. Personally I love Chelsea, but it's up to you!
    Ellie xx
    Celeste Eponine is beautiful! but I don't like Celeste as a name for myself. I like Elowen Amethyst and Persephone Lavender.