Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @malk- I have all the signs which are close to pregnancy symptoms every time before my period. That is why I am not sure if I will be able to tell until a missed period comes. Or test which can not be taken till the day of my period practically. I am on 28 day cycle though so its always normal which will help.

@daisychain- I have never tried OPKS since this is our second month trying. The first month I messed up the timing. I know it is still to early to tell since I am only 1 DPO now.
    TTC Baby #1!

Yeah, the symptoms are similar. I don't really know how to tell one from another except for not having a period later. Some ladies say they had a felling they a "pregnant" feeling but personally, I didn't. It depends very much I guess.
    But best of luck and I hope you will have a LO soon! Hugs [[[[{}]]]]

I always felt like that when I was very early in each pregnancy. I also had cramping for the first 8-fish weeks. I also got quite a few headaches before I even found out. Good luck to you!
    Killian Jude-11/09
    Ronan Fox-01/11
    Delaney Caroline-04/12
    Rory Eliza-05/13
    Fiona Rosalie-07/14

Yup. I don't remember exactly what symptoms, but I remember thinking "I'm probably getting my period". Then I thought I was getting the flu, and though "crap, I'm going to have the flu AND my period at the same time."

I never got the flu or my period. I had really ache-y muscles and joints and was exhausted, but no other symptoms. It didn't get worse or better for a week, and that's when I finally decided to test.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I thought I was getting my period before I got my BFP. But usually I just get symptoms either the day before my period comes or the day it actually starts. These symptoms lasted for four or five days, so I knew something was a little different.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles