Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Yep. She's 6 weeks. The nurse told me if she didn't want to wake up and eat I didn't need to force her. She said "If she's hungry she'll wake you up" And since I'm feeding her a lot during the day and she's already 11.06 pounds, I think it's fine. I give her a full 6 ounces at 9 and she'll sleep like a log until about 6ish. It's been going on for about a week. ^_^ She's also lifting her head and chest really well and can get her lower body halfway flipped over. I give her tons of tummy time :P

Alright, bragging over. >.> I forgot to give you Romulus combos so I'm going to make a new post and do those.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Starting this by saying that I don’t particularly like Romulus as I think of Star Trek first cause I’m a nerd, but once I move past that, I think of the myth and like it a tiny bit. I do get the same sort of imagery as you but also with Remus, which I like better.
    Romulus for me, after Star Trek, isn’t a forest, but more of a mountain valley. He’s wearing animal pelts and with a dirt streak on his face. I also see him with gray eyes. It’s almost like something on the cover of a romance novel. :P That makes me like it a bit more >.<
    Romulus Balder Vasiliy
    Romulus Ivo Dragan
    Romulus Loxias Ranulph
    Romulus Hector Gawain
    Romulus Sigurd Lykaion
    Romulus Wayland Zephyr
    Romulus Odin Wolfwood
    Romulus Faolan Ivo
    Romulus Fenrir Gawain
    Romulus Damon Bodaway (Native American – fire maker)
    Romulus Hector Enapay (eh-nah-pay – Souix – brave)
    Romulus Lanval Hototo (Hopi – warrior spirit who sings)

Reaching into the Native American side of my heritage really helped me love Romulus. He goes so well with those names.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

You're gentle-lads are beaut's.

Casimir -
    Casimir Dragan Basil, Casimir Sigrund Iamos, Casimir Peter Lorien

Endymion -
    Endymion Lucius Ivo, Endymion Liber Valemon, Endymion Pelleas Iorek

Oberon -
    Oberon Robin Isidore, Oberon Ranulph Hylas, Oberon Lanval Thor

Orpheus -
    Orpheus Damon Herne, Orpheus Antony Boreas, Orpheus Vasiliy Winterson

Romulus -
    Romulus Calidore Oliver, Romulus Gawain Earendil, Romulus Faramir Cecil
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Otter, yay for rock-operas! Isn't it great? All coolness of Orpheus is in it. And, unfortunately, I haven't seen that musical. That's a pity because I am a theatre fan. Will google it while Nellster is asleep.
    But, really, I came back with a few combos again. I was lying with Nell and re-thinking your list. Casimir Antony Tyr came to mind. If I remember right, Tyr is Norse god of war and even though you are trying to avoid major Gods, isn't he cool? Even if you don't like this, I think Casimir Antony is great regardless which name you put in the second middle slot.
    To end up with own ideas, I also thought of Bedivere(Bedwyr), Taliesin(or Taliesen? A son of Ceridwen and Welsh bard?) and Janus(even though you are due in Feb, what can be better for a winter babe?).
    Something like Oberon Bedivere Herne or Endymion Janus Peter would be cool. Sorry if I was silly or odd(you obviously have enough names) but these just popped into my head.
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

I find your descriptions of names very intriguing! When I imagine a name, I most likely imagine someone I know with the name. For example, Lily is the sweet tomboy in my daughters class who loves rugby. Amy is my dear friend who adores reading and organic coffee. Tom is my elderly neighbour, an absolute gent.

Your names are very unusual, some I've never even unheard of, yet you can come up with the most vivid imagery, its truly beautiful. I find it intriguing I guess because I can't imagine things like fur capes and pet wolves coming to mind when I imagine certain names, those things are so far from the society we live in that they simply don't occur to me. Your imagery is beautiful and so interesting!

My favourite is Casimir
    ]

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Annabel, Rosalind, Ivy, Alice, Lilia, Rosabel, Victoria, Faye, Anastasia, Molly.
    Charlie, Noah, Arthur, William, Dexter, Henry, Luca, Ethan, Samuel, Isaac, Finn.