36 40.00%
  • Tabitha

14 15.56%
  • Phoebe

23 25.56%
  • Florence

17 18.89%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Beatrix and Florence are my favorites. I think Florence edges out Beatrix a little bit for me, but they are both lovely choice. Florence is a bit sweeter, Beatrix has a little more edge.

It was between Beatrix and Florence for me. But I voted for Florence. If it had been between Beatrice and Florence I would have chosen Beatrice though. I like softer endings in names.
    ~♥~ Amanda ~♥~
    A proud mom to one little monkey named Cato

I think Florence Beatrice would be pretty. I do like Beatrix but hate the idea of Trixie. Phoebe still feels a little exotic which I love. I have to vote for Phoebe.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole

Thanks for the replys so far, it has given us loads to consider. With regards to Beatrice vs Beatrix we just love the spunky x at the end, it somehow feels fresher and more wearable for a little girl. We would still use Bee as a nn (though I know it does invite the posibility of Trixie)

If it helps, I have a Beatrix nn Bea, and of all of the many people who have met her, only one secretary at my work has ever tried to call her Trixie. I'm in the anti-Trixie camp, but so far it's not an issue.

And my ranking would be Beatrix, Tabitha, Florence, and Phoebe. I like them all (and actually considered Florence), but I have a hard time perceiving Phoebe ever being serious. Blame the tv show Friends.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.