Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysessha View Post

ETA: You could always marry the two fields and teach nutrition classes!
    Agree with this! Do you know what to teach? If not, why not nutrition related subject?

Apparently I'm only few years older than you and still struggling with somewhat similar issue. Am a college junior right now, but not 100% sure this is what I want. I enjoy being in my major and my current job, but I still think that maybe, there is something else I will enjoy even more. When I chose my current path, I thought about something challenging, out of my comfort zone, and "something-that-I-imagine-myself-can-do-that-for-a-long-time-in-my-life/hopefully forever". Well, you know what I mean.

My family was okay with any options I considered that time, except medicine (more expensive, longer time to finish, you name it).

Choose something you love, Cara dear. Consider what your parent said but do not let them make the decision for you. It's your life, not theirs.
    If you still not sure, try both. Learning is never a waste of time. Apply double major if you can manage that (okay, maybe I'm not the best adviser, lol) but only if you still love nutrition as well. Otherwise, being rebellious sometime can be necessary. Debate him, negotiate with him, anything that can make him understand your p.o.v. Good luck.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias