Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Eliora, Rosalie and Ginger.
    A lot of Greek and Roman mythological names have lovely, unique-sounding names that match your standards.
    Here are some of my ideas:

Cassiopeia
    Juno
    Hero
    Andromeda
    Calypso
    Hecate
    Ariadne
    Elpis
    Ianthe
    Persephone
    Antigone
    Callisto
    Demeter
    Eurydice
    Hebe
    Phaedra
    Ismene
    Pallas

Others I came up with, many of them literary:
    Bronte
    Amoret
    Mirielle
    Calixta
    Desdemona
    Corisande
    Rosamond/Rosamund
    Cadence
    Linnea/Linnet
    Elinor
    Dido
    Garnet
    Cosette
    Euphrasie
    Villette (this one's got double literary cred, as a Bronte novel and the 'Rue de Villette' of Les Miserables)
    Antoinette
    Mariette
    Elisabet
    Eluned/Lunette/Lunet
    Musette
    Hyacinthe
    Maelle
    Florentine, Leontine
    Miriam
    Indigo
    Raphaelle
    Axelle
    Maelys
    Elspeth

I LOVE Lillith and Rosalie! I don't think having Rose as your first daughters middle
    name would bother me too much...but if it bothers you I would cross it off the list.

I also think Geneva and Eliora are stunning. Evangelina is stunning- but it would be alot of letters for a little girl to write out! Maybe as a middle name as it has meaning for you? Lillith Evangelia is gorgeous!!!! GL
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Lilith, Lux, Geneva and Eliora are my faves.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

My favorites from your list are Lux, Lillith, and Eliora. Would you be pronouncing Eliora as 'Eel-ee-or-uh' or 'Ell-ee-or-uh'?
    With regards to Violaine, I love the nn idea of Lainey; however, when I firstI saw the name I felt it looked sort of 'harsh' and now I realize why: unfortunately,
    it seems a bit close to the word 'Violence' to me. Maybe that's just me, though!
    I think Ginny by itself is pretty cute too though, I must admit! And I don't hear it often (or ever, really!) on little ones anymore!
    In current favor of...:
    Boys: Ian, John, Lincoln
    Girls: Marin, Lena, Mareina

Thank you for all the opinions! If we chose Eliora, I believe "L-E ora" would be the smoothest sounding with our last name.

I'm a huge fan of Lux but also a bit afraid to bestow that upon a baby girl... Does it go with any of the others as a middle? As someone noted, it's less than feminine and the others are all quite frilly which is one of my husband's absolute necessities in naming. I like the idea of giving a girl options in nicknames/middle names so if she should be a tomboy or a diva she can feel comfortable in her moniker!