Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bree, Dree or Ree

Which do you prefer as a nickname?
    Ree seems to have the most names that it can be a nickname for, but I love Dree too.
    Bree has been one of my favorites for a really long time, but feels a bit dated.
    I have a list of names that these can be nicknames for, but maybe someberry can suggest something I haven't thought of?

Dree feels fashionable because of Dree Hemingway. It also has an odd, but kind of neat meaning. It would catch my eye over Ree and I like it more than Bree, which makes me think of cheese (Brie).

I prefer Bree.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Bree is like Brie cheese, so no. I like Ree.
    ~Mehri

I like Ree and Bree better than Dree. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm just not a fan of Dree. I've never heard of Ree before, but it's precious! I can't decide whether Bree bothers me because of the cheese, but I prefer the spelling Brie. It's classier in my opinion, and I always love a French name

Juliet, Arabella, Willow, Camilla, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Giselle, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Eliora, Aurelia, Emalina, Maëlys, Lumina, Lavender, Seraphina

Jeremy, Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Micah, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Samson, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim