Names Searched Right Now:
Page 219 of 247 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,095 of 1231
    Very exciting carrot!! Best of luck!
    Astrid Harley Scarlett is here! Born 3/7.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:51 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I think this is it! On way to hospital and these contractions are NO joke. Every 5 mins. Wish me well!

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    My husband woke up this morning and told me how terrible he feels because of his cold. HIS COLD! I was so mad I was ready to scalp him on the spot. Not his smoothest move, ha!
    Ahhh what an ass! Hahaha.

Indira is getting huge - she's 2 months tomorrow and has filled out so much, she's at a solid 11.5lbs & already wearing clothes that Azula was just fitting at 6 months.
    Enjoy that newborn stage ladies, it goes SO FAST.

@Carrotcoriander - Good luck! Hope its nice & quick for you
    New username is @ truenature

Hi All,
    Just wanted to stop by and say, "It's Official!" Kurt Matthew made his way on Feb. 27th, 2014 at 6:22 PM. He was only 7 lbs., 11 oz, and 21 inches long. Turns out, not a big baby, just a whole lot of fluid inside me!! We had a little scare, my labs came back and they diagnosed me with HELLP syndrome, so we were admitted and induced fairly quickly. Labor and delivery was MUCH better the second time around; however, the medicine I needed to deal with HELLP was awful, and caused several not fun side effects for me, so because of that, it was a long 48 hours. Kurt is just beautiful and Hal LOVES him and I just can't believe I get to be the mother of these two awesome little men! We feel very blessed, and very, very tired. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting. I can't wait to hear about all the other birth stories on our thread.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!