Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The sweep usually gets things moving in the right direction. I hope you avoid any more interventions and little baby decides to do the rest on his or her own. Sending you lots of luck as the birth approaches.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

My little girl was born on Father's Day (June 16th) after a fairly easy labor and delivery. Congrats on your daughter, @pinkballerina
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

Congratulations leadmythoughts! I hope you are enjoying all those newborn snuggles :-)
    Also, congratulations to pinkballerina! So excited to see these birth announcements!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

I'm not due until next month which is insane to even think about! And I'm getting antsy to meet the twins and Jay and I decided no more babies after these two. As much as I'd like to have a giant family, we only wanted five and ended up with six. I'm feeling like a beached whale.

We went to the lake and I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon. Getting on and off the boat was a challenge but I caught a couple fish and it was Little Miss Hallie's first time on the boat and she loved it.

I have really bad heartburn and I'm not sleeping as much as I would like. But other than those few things, I feel great and I'm really looking forward to bringing home Spencer and Georgia when they arrive!
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

I just got great news that I have to share! Callie's newborn screen results came in and everything is normal! Which means she doesn't have cystic fibrosis :-D My son has CF so we were anxiously awaiting these results. Our prayers have been answered!

How are the rest of y'all doing?
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me