Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Twins coming - Unknown Gender...

....decided to put this in the 'Names' forum.

My wife & I are due with twins in August and we are not going to find out the gender(s). My question is not: Do you think we're crazy for not finding out (given the consensus of our family - we most certainly are) but what you think of our name combinations. We are considering the following two sets of pairs for each gender. I would be so very grateful for your time in picking the favorite for each gender combo.

BOY/BOY: Leo/Jasper
    Theo/Harrison

BOY/GIRL: Theo/Lila
    Linnea/Harrison

GIRL/GIRL: Lila/Thea
    Linnea/Cora

Thank you in advance for your time in posting a reply.

My favorites: Leo/Jasper, Theo/Lila, and Linnea/Cora
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Congrats to you and your wife! It's lovely to see a male on Nameberry. We don't have too many males posting on here so it's always nice to have another one!

BOY/BOY:

Leo & Jasper (a gorgeous, swoon-worthy duo)

BOY/GIRL:

Theo & Lila (I like the fact that they're both four letters but sound different)

GIRL/GIRL: (this was the toughest choice to make)

Lila & Thea (simple, vintage and sweet. Linnea may cause pronunciation issues)
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Theo & Harrison for two boys.

for boy/girl I love Lila & Theo! Lila is one of my ultimate favourite names and Theo goes so well with it!

For two girls, while I looove Lila I don't like Thea with it, so I like Linnea & Cora (both really beautiful and classy)
    24 & loving names...just dreaming for now
    Jessamine. Gwendolen. Cordelia. Athena. Corinna. Cosima. Evalea. Evrose.
    Dominic. Nigel. Chandler. Tennyson. Everett. Darwin. Tristan. Samuel.
    MNs: Lila. Anneliese. Larkin. Delia. Mauve. Cosette. Wren. River. Shane. Rhys. Lyle.

Congratulations! I think it is completely up to you and your wife whether you want to find out the genders or not. My favorite combos for you:

B/B
    Theo and Harrison

G/B
    Theo and Lila

G/G
    Lila and Thea OR how about Lila and Cora?
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb