Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think it's fine. To me, they're different enough in style to be used as cousins, even if they do have the same beginning. If Hayden's mom is okay with it, use it.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

They're quite similar, but you should use a name you like. I'd recommend just finding a nn you can use if it gets confusing...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

One of my fave names for a little girl is Aven - just as another option very similiar to Haven but without the H sound that makes it similar to Hayden.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Haven Kree is pretty. If haven is the only name you love, go for it. If you had other names you loved, I would recommend picking something else to avoid the similarity for your daughters sake. She may want to be more unique within her family.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

If your sister doesn't mind, go with what you love.
    We decided against Mali because my niece's name is Molly - I have such contrary feelings about my daughter's name now, I still love it but wish we had gone with something that hasn't skyrocketed in popularity the same way the name Mila has.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage