Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like Clementine the best from your list especially with your nn ideas (Minnie is another sweet nn possibility). It seems to match your requirements the best. My second favourite would be Emmeline, and its a very close second. I love nn Emmy and i don't think she'd get lost in all the Emmas. Clementine June or Emmeline June would be perfection in my opinion!
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Celeste Maybelle Susannah

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

Quote Originally Posted by freya55 View Post
    I like Clementine the best from your list especially with your nn ideas (Minnie is another sweet nn possibility). It seems to match your requirements the best. My second favourite would be Emmeline, and its a very close second. I love nn Emmy and i don't think she'd get lost in all the Emmas. Clementine June or Emmeline June would be perfection in my opinion!
    This is where I'm leaning, (today at least!). I really want to be brave and go with Clementine June, but I think Emmeline June would be a "safer" choice.

If you like the -line ending and your husband likes the letter "v", what about Evangeline? Evangeline Ruth would be lovely! (I was going to say Evangeline June, but that might be too much "jah" sound.)

Our of the names on your list, I like Rosemary, Emmeline, Clementine, and Camellia, but I have to say that I adore your hubby's favs of Veronica, Vivian, and Genevieve, which are more my personal style.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting Catherine "Cate" Ophelia in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I love Emmeline. I went to school with one (also in the South) and she was never, never Emma. And since you love the -line sound, you'd be less likely to shorten it yourself I would think. Others from your list:
    Sparrow - I agree with above poster who said that this wouldn't fit every type of girl
    Eliza - I don't think this fades into the Ella-names, the sound is a little different and she's so spunky and full of personality. I really like Eliza. You could do Elizabeth and choose Eliza or Betsey after you get to know her a little.
    Rosemary nn Rory is adorable!

My favorites from your list are:

Eliza
    Rosemary
    Clementine